What if we told you that you can combine two of your favorite foods into an ultimate snack that your whole family will love? If you’ve never heard of pasta chips, now is the perfect time. If you’re currently stuck at home like millions of other people, make it more enjoyable by making this delicious snack!
- 1 bag bowtie pasta
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- salt, pepper, and seasoning to taste
- marinara sauce
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and cook bowtie pasta for around 8 minutes, until al dente. Carefully drain it.
- Get a deep skillet and pour some vegetable oil in it. Turn the stove on to medium heat and heat the oil. When it starts simmering, add around 1 cup of the cooked pasta, making sure it’s all in one layer.
- Cook pasta until it becomes gold and crispy. You’ll need around 2 minutes per side. Take out and drain on paper towels.
- Season with parmesan, salt, pepper, and other seasonings you love.
- Repeat in batches until you have no more pasta.
- Serve with marinara sauce.