Zucchinis are one of the most versatile veggies on the market, and just when we think we’ve seen it all—another delicious recipe enters the scene. If you still haven’t tried zucchini rolls—now’s the time! And the choice of stuffings is pretty much endless.
This recipe is a perfect fit for all the cheese lovers out there, because zucchinis are filled with crumbled feta and cream cheese this time around. Once you master this recipe, the sky is the limit, because you’ll know how to fill zucchini rolls with other ingredients of your choosing.
- 1 bell pepper
- 30 g crumbled feta
- 100 g cream cheese
- 400 g zucchini
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- chopped parsley
- Cut two medium-sized zucchini lengthwise into thin slices and set them aside to release excess water.
- Coat the zucchini slices with olive oil and grill them for about two minutes on both sides until golden brown. Drizzle some salt and pepper to taste and set them aside to cool down.
- Cut the bell pepper into tiny cubes and whisk them with your cream cheese and crumbled feta.
- Fill the zucchini slices with feta mixture on one side, and assemble them into rolls. Pierce a toothpick through the middle of zucchini rolls to keep them in shape.
- Garnish your rolls with some chopped parsley and serve while fresh.