We love starting off our day with a nice, warm drink – whether it be coffee or tea – we’re always looking for new drink inspiration. Salted caramel mudslides are our new favorite! Done in less than 10 minutes, they’re the perfect combination of sweet and salty. You can’t have a bad day after sipping on one of these in the morning!
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 2 cups caramel-flavored ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons Bailey’s
- 1/4 cup salted caramel hot chocolate mix
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 2 tablespoons caramel coffee creamer
- 1/4 cup whipped cream vodka
For the caramel whip cream:
- 1 tablespoon cocoa mix
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons caramel syrup
- This salted caramel mudslide is so easy to make. You will need a blender to prepare it.
- For the drink, you need to fill the blender with the caramel ice cream, salted caramel chocolate mix, whipped cream vodka, Kahlua, Bailey’s, caramel coffee creamer, caramel syrup, and ice.
- Blend all the ingredients together to get a creamy consistency.
- Prepare your glass and fill it with the drink.
- For the caramel whip cream, combine the cocoa mix and whipping cream in a bowl. With a mixer whip it for 1 minute. Use low speed, then slowly switch to high.
- Start adding the caramel after 2 or 3 minutes. Whip until you get stiff white peaks.
- When it’s done, you can top the mudslide with the caramel whip cream. Serve immediately.