Scrambled eggs are a classic of many hotel breakfasts and brunch menus, but if you’re avoiding eggs then this scrambled tofu offers a delicious alternative. Made with only a few ingredients, and on the table in a matter of minutes, serve it up with some vegan sausages, mushrooms and fried tomatoes for a real weekend treat.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 pack of silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon of black Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the sliced garlic cloves and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tofu to the pan and stir through well. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt, turmeric, and black pepper. Stir well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve.