Have you been wanting to eat more fish, but you haven’t found a recipe that gives it enough flavor? Sure salmon is delicious, but it’s expensive and tilapia is another mild fish that’s easy to cook. This tilapia has a garlicky lemon butter sauce that gives this mild fish a nice kick and it takes less than 25 minutes to prepare!
- 4 tilapia
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- juice and zest from 1/2 a lemon
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Season the tilapia with salt and pepper and place it on a small baking sheet.
- Mix together butter, garlic, red pepper flakes, and lemon zest and pour it over tilapia. Put the lemon rounds on top and around the tilapia.
- Bake the fish in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately and top with parsley.