The last thing we would ever dream of doing is knocking on chocolate mousse. How could one possibly have anything bad to say about the light, luscious dessert? All we are saying is that this mango mousse might be even better than the chocolate version.
• 1 cup chopped mango
• ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
• ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- Place the mango and condensed milk in a blender and purée until smooth.
- In a bowl, beat the cream with an electric mixer on high until soft peaks form.
- Pour 1/4 of the mango purée into the beaten cream, and fold very gently using a spatula. Repeat with the remaining purée, adding one quarter at a time.
- Divide the mixture between 4 small glasses, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight) before serving.