If you’re not a big baker or you’ve never baked anything in your life, brownies are the perfect gateway into cooking! They don’t require any fancy equipment or skills, all you have to do is combine the ingredients in two separate bowls, mix them together, and bake! What’s also great about this recipe is that you can double it and just bake it in a 9×13 pan so even more love can go around. So strap on your apron and get to cooking!
- 1/2 cup of neutral oil
- A cup of sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Two eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of flour
- Whisk together the oil and sugar in a large bowl until well combined.
- Crack in the eggs and add in the vanilla and whisk lightly until just combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, and flour.
- Add the dry mixture into the wet ingredients bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Grease a 9×9 pan and pour the batter in.
- Cook at 350 F for 15-20 minutes or until the sides pull away from the pan.
- Cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!