Muffins are such a popular choice for a fast breakfast, dinner, and even a snack. You can choose between so many different tastes and get creative every time you make them. These banana coconut muffins are delicious enough that everyone will want to borrow the recipe.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped unsweetened coconut
- Set the oven to 350 F degrees and prepare a muffin tin with 12 cups. Set up a mixer and grab a bowl.
- Fill the bowl with sugar, baking powder, flour, and baking soda.
- Then, include the coconut oil and start mixing.
- After a minute, combine the mixture with the vanilla, egg, mashed bananas, and milk.
- Pour in the coconut and walnuts and mix again.
- You can now fill the cups with the batter. You can top them off with more coconut as well.
- Leave the tin in the oven for 24 to 26 minutes. You can check whether they’re done with a toothpick.
- Leave the banana coconut muffins to cool for 10 minutes before you serve them.