Are you new to the kitchen and still trying to make gourmet-style dishes? These scalloped potatoes are so easy to make and they’re rich and creamy. Don’t expect there to be any leftovers with this dish. Here’s how to make them.
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme, optional
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine cream, salt, pepper, and thyme in a large bowl.
- Arrange potatoes in greased 13×9 inch baking dish. Pour the cream mixture over top.
- Bake, uncovered until potatoes are lightly browned on top and tender, for about 45-55 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.