This is a great recipe that always works. Make sure you use high-quality chocolate to get the best results—which will leave both kids and adults with a big smile on their faces.
- 150 g butter
- 150 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g chopped pecan nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- In a bain-marie, melt the butter and the dark chocolate.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and the sugar until foamy.
- To the ball, add the flour, baking powder, salt, and nuts, and then pour in the butter and chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Move the mixture into a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool for 20 minutes before cutting them into squares. Enjoy.