Ordering thai food is such a treat, so why not learn how to prepare it at home? Our favorite is red curry noodles – you simply have to try them. Combine it with chicken or vegetables for the best lunch ever.
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 pack rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- sliced green onion
- sesame seeds
- Get a large bowl and fill it with hot water. Add the rice noodles in the water and wait for 5 minutes.
- While you’re waiting, use a skillet to cook the curry paste at medium-high heat. After 1 minute, include the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Lower the heat and you can now mix in the coconut milk. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Take the noodles out of the bowl and add them to the pan. Mix again and include the maple syrup, lime juice, and soy sauce.
- Stir the ingredients well. When you notice that the mixture becomes thick, add the vegetable broth.
- Do this slowly, a few tablespoons at a time.
- After 3 to 4 minutes try the red curry noodles. Transfer them to a plate and decorate with sesame seeds, cilantro, and chopped green onions.