Everyone loves a good dip! Whenever you’re having guests over, you’re probably in the need of a very fast recipe. This tasty pico de gallo is done in 10 minutes. You can save it in the fridge for several days and add tortilla chips on the side. This is a traditional Mexican dip, which you should not confuse with salsa.
The recipe below is meant for two people, but you can always double up on ingredients if you have more friends coming.
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 5 diced roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 diced large yellow onion
- 5 1/2 minced large jalapeno peppers
This dip is so easy to make, you will be surprised. The only thing that takes time is the prep. Get ready to do some serious chopping.
- You will need to dice, mince all the ingredients.
- Once you’re done, get a large bowl. Add all the ingredients in and mix them very well.
- Add salt to your taste.
- Leave the bowl in the fridge for half an hour.
- Serve the dip with salsa chips on the side. So delicious and so fast!