Trifles are basically a tower of delicious ingredients stacked on top of each other in a container. There is usually a good amount of ingredients that go into a trifle, so making everything from scratch doesn’t always work. However, you can still feel proud about making something homemade with the help of your grocery store.
For this chocolate trifle, you will need:
Chocolate pudding mix
Sweetened condensed milk
Frozen whipped topping
A chocolate bar
- Start by making the brownie mix according to the package. When they’ve cooled, cut them into squares or whatever shapes you want!
- In a bowl, combine the 4 oz pudding mix packet with 1/2 cup of water, one 14 oz can of sweetened of condensed milk, and a pinch of salt. Mix well and then fold in 8 oz of thawed whipped topping.
- In a trifle container or jar, put down a layer of brownies, the layer of pudding, and then a layer of whipped topping until you reach the top. Feel free to add any fruit also into the layers.
- When you reach the top, take the chocolate bar and shave it over the top for some added panache.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving and enjoy!