Don’t waste your time looking for a great appetizer. These bacon crackers are so delicious and made with the simplest ingredients.
- 1 lb bacon, thinly sliced
- 40 or more crackers
- 1 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c dark brown sugar
You can use any type of crackers that you like and you can switch the Parmesan cheese with a different one.
- The first step is to set the oven to 250 F degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Add a rack on top, which you should cover with cooking spray.
- Start slicing the bacon pieces into halves. You can now arrange the crackers on the cooling rack in rows. Cover each cracker with 1 t. cheese and brown sugar.
- Now, use the slices of bacon to wrap the crackers, while also making sure that the other ingredients stay put. You can also use toothpicks to keep everything in place.
- Put the rack on top of the baking sheet and leave it in the oven. Cook for 2 hours. You can also switch to broiling for the last 2 minutes.