If you’re looking to impress your guests with something special at your next holiday party, a pumpkin cocktail is the way to go. And one TickTocker has just the recipe you need – a Pumpkin Pie Martini.
@alekasgettogether 🍸🎃 Pumpkin pie martini anyone?? This deliciously rich cocktail is meant for after dinner in place of dessert. It tastes SO much like a pumpkin pie it’s hard to resist. The real pumpkin purée is what makes this baby stand out! 🙃 . Save this cocktail for your next fall gathering! . Full recipe on the blog! Ingredients below! . Ingredients ▢ 2 tablespoon pumpkin pie puree ▢ ¾ oz vanilla or whipped cream vodka ▢ 1 oz RumChata cream liqueur ▢ ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice ▢ ½ oz Maple syrup Rim ▢ Caramel Sauce ▢ Graham Cracker Crumbs . #pumpkin #pumpkinmartini #pumpkinpie #pumpkinspice #cocktails #cocktails🍹 #cocktails ♬ Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) – 80s Super Hits
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- ¾ oz of vanilla or whipped cream vodka
- 1 oz RumChata cream liquor
- ¼ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ oz of maple syrup
For the Rim
- Caramel Sauce
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Add the pumpkin puree, whipped cream, RumChata, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup in a glass. Transfer to a shaker with ice and shake well.
- In the meantime, prepare your martini glass by dipping the rim first in caramel and then in gram cracker crumbs. Once the glass is ready, strain into pumpkin pie martini into the glass.
- If you’re feeling extra fancy, sprinkle with a touch of cinnamon or add a cinnamon stick for garnish.
- A few other variations you can play with are making your pumpkin puree by roasting and blending fresh pumpkins. This will add an extra depth of flavor. You can also experiment with adding different spices like nutmeg and cloves to enhance the pumpkin flavor in your cocktail.
Most importantly, have fun with it. Cheers to the holidays!