If you’re a big proponent of fresh roasted vegetables combined with the flare of fresh and fragrant spices of the middle east, then this recipe is for you. Simple, delicious, and satisfying, this recipe requires only minimal prep and can be whipped up with just a few ingredients. Keep reading and enjoy this festive dish as a side to any meal.
- One head of cauliflower
- homemade or store bought tahini
- bunch of fresh parsley for garnish
- pomegranite seeds for garnish
- TBSP of mayo
- Jerusalem Spice Blend
- 1/2 tsps of sumac
- 1/2 tsps of smoked paprika
- Preheat your oven on the roasting setting to 425 degrees
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil and put your caulifower in the water until it is fork tender
- Take the caulfower out and let it cool and dry, then mix it with the mayo and spices
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and greece it with a cooking oil of choice
- Place the Caulifower in the oven to roast for 30 minutes to an hour or until it is crispy and cooked through
- Arrange on a bed of tahini and drizzle a bit more on top of the cauliflower. Garnish with the pomegranate seeds, and parsley, sumac, and paprika!