Pasta is said to be eaten in moderation, but if you eat good whole wheat pasta, you don’t have to feel as bad. Also, if you pair it with super healthy vegetables like broccoli, you really don’t have to feel bad. This broccoli pasta only has a few ingredients, comes together quickly, and is super delicious.
- Start boiling water and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Before you put the pasta in the water, make sure you add a ton of salt for flavor.
- Once the pasta goes in the water, you can also put in the broccoli florets. By boiling them before they cook again, they retain their green color and will saute faster.
- After a couple of minutes, take the broccoli out and start sauteing it in a pan so it gets a little crispier.
- In another pan, heat some olive oil and cook some diced garlic and red chili flakes. Add in regular or vegan butter, white wine, salt, and pepper and cook together for a few minutes.
- Once the pasta is done, add immediately to the sauce, and toss in the broccoli as well.
- Combine for about a minute as all the flavors meld together.
- Serve and enjoy!