No one can resist a good buffalo sauce, especially on chicken wings. But, if you are vegetarian, or trying to eat less meat, you can still enjoy that gorgeous sauce just on something a little healthier like cauliflower. This buffalo cauliflower is jam-packed with flavor that will make you forget all about chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Mix together 1 cup of water, 1 cup of flour and 1 teaspoon of salt and garlic powder, each in a large bowl.
- Cut a head of cauliflower in florets and cover all of them in the batter.
- Put the florets on a parchment lined baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes or until golden.
- In a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of your favorite hot sauce, 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter, 1/2 tablespoon of white vinegar, a splash of Worcestershire sauce, and a pinch of salt, paprika, cayenne, and garlic powder.
- Mix well until the butter has melted and then wait until it comes to a simmer to take it off the heat.
- Pour the mixture over the baked cauliflower and put them back into the oven for 8-10 minutes until they get really crispy, but not burnt.
- Serve with them with ranch dressing and enjoy!