If you are looking for a delicious and healthier alternative to irresistible chicken poppers, look no further. This recipe is air fried instead of deep fried, offering the same flavors of traditional chicken poppers. This recipe is simple and delicious, requiring only a few ingredients! Keep reading for some air fried hot honey chicken bites.
- 1 Package of thinly sliced chicken breast – cut into cubes
- Mikes Hot Honey (or use equal parts honey and sriracha)
- 2 tbsp Corn starch
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Paprika to taste
- Combine the corn starch and all purpose flour until fully mixed and coat the chicken in the mixture
- Once chicken is fully coated, fully coat it with the hot honey and add salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika
- Place the chicken in the air fryer and and cook on 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until fully cooked
- Serve with a side of celery sticks and ranch and enjoy!