When you want a treat, it’s easy to reach for a candy bar or cake. Make these easy muffins instead, which are high fiber, and low sugar, but seriously tasty!
Ingredients (to make 12):
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/3 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of butter
- Sift the flour, chia seeds, and baking powder together.
- Add the butter, kneading it to create a breadcrumb texture.
- Whisk in the eggs, milk, and honey.
- Add the raspberries.
- Spoon the batter into muffin cases and cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 330 degrees.
- Allow to cool before serving.